We might as well have found these tracks on a cassette, in a yard sale somewhere out of Chicago’s South Side, but we didn’t. Here’s €urocrats (Aeroplane + Dimitri From Paris) ode to primal house and their second outing on Aeropop. Black Hole Bass comes with a 606 and a 909 version, because, why not ? The 606 version, complete with bongos and vocal chops is sexy as fuck, while the 909 take is what it says on the tin, with squeaky acid and endless snare fills for those peak moments. Both come with an already classic vocal, warning you that “once it goes black, you never go back…”
Remix comes from good looking Chilean hero Alejandro Paz from Comeme, who sends the track into warehouse territory with his signature sound that we love. Isn’t that awesome ? It is.
Early support from TenSnake, Shep Pettibone (!!!), Skream, Francois Kevorkian, Pedro Winter, Tim Sweeney, Faze Action, Moullinex, Zimmer, Roy Davis Jr, DJ Morpheus, …
- Tensnake: ” Thanks for this, loving it ! Looking forward to playing it out.606 version is the one for me. “
- François Kevorkian: ” I love the 606 version “
- Skream: ” LOVE THE 909 MIX!!!! Will play on my BBC show next week for sure! “
- Shep Pettibone: ” Love it! Refreshing!!!! “
- Faze Action: ” Thanks for this really liking the 909 version will play and support. “
- Tim Sweeney: ” Sounds great “
- Roy Davis Jr. : ” Thanks!! that was a quick flash back to the 80’s “
- Pedro Winter: ” Back to the future! Love the early 90’ house style Warlock & Nu Groove could have released this one Club & Radio plays “
- Zimmer: ” The dark 80s club vibe is dope. Will play “
- Xinobi: 606 and 909 versions are both really cool. Super jackin’ stuff.
- DJ Morpheus: I really like the original and all mixes are ace i must say ! Will play on my radio show and out….
- Moullinex: ” YES 606 and 909 “
- Satin Jackets: ” The 909 Version makes me want to dig out my smiley button and stick it back on to my jeans jacket “